Salary Market aligned
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 23 May 20192019-05-23 2019-07-22 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Marketing Manager role has just become available in one of the leading multinational FMCG in Jakarta.
About the Marketing Manager role:
You will lead and implement the brand’s short to mid term strategic marketing plans to meet marketing team established targets. This position is also responsible for the management of the brand and product portfolio. The brand’s strategic marketing plan may include these activities, but not limited to lead brand development and planning; oversee advertising campaigns; monitor sales performance, and market research; with the objectives to achieve the overall marketing short and mid term objectives in compliance with the regulations and business standards.
- Lead and implement short to mid term strategic marketing and brand plans for the products based on consumer market and technical insights, to meet marketing team established targets
- Contribute in the annual brand plan strategies, by assisting in content and material development so that these plans are consistent with the marketing team overall mission, vision and objectives
- Develop strong alliance with the project team and drive renovation / innovation projects with clear project plans and timelines
- Define advertising objectives, recommend choice of media and allocate resources so advertising campaigns are effective, economical and appropriate for intended audience
- Manage and monitor third party agency / project teams, and proactively gather and provide input into regular reviews, to ensure deliverables are meeting set targets, KPIs, timelines and budgets
- Provide feedbacks and insights on market trends to review and adjust marketing strategy and plans that meet the changing markets and competitive conditions
- Lead, coach and inspire individuals and cross functional project teams to create performance improvements and personal growth
- S1/Bachelor's in marketing or other relevant business major
- At least three years of working experience in multinational FMCG industries
- At least seven years of working experience in brand management
- Possess strong marketing knowledge in order to be able to develop an in-depth and comprehensive marketing strategy that will support and drive the business strategy success
- Possess strong understanding of the local and global marketing trends, outlook, challenges in order to be able to penetrate the market
- Possess strong awareness of financial, commercial, planning and control activities
- Proven success in ATL and BTL development and execution
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Possess strong leadership skills and ability to coach and lead the team
This leading FMCG company is known for people who really want to make a difference. They always welcome different ideas and ways to achieve their goals. You will have the necessary autonomy and flexibility to implement your ideas and initiatives.
Apply today for an opportunity to be a part of a great culture, an awesome team, a challenging work environment, and some fun along the way!