Salary Market aligned
Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 20 May 20192019-05-20 2019-07-19 pharmaceuticals Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters
A new Marketing Director job based in Jakarta has just become available at a leading FMCG company.
About this Marketing Director role:
In this role, you will be responsible for all categories in the company, strengthening the company's brand position in the market, and heading development and the execution process of marketing plans to reach vital customer segments.
- Plan, monitor and evaluate against segmentation, as well as target and position all products by applying marketing strategy for existing products (mature/ongoing product) and new products that will be launched in the market
- Execute short and long term actions to anticipate the ever-growing market in order to increase company productivity and profit
- Execute annual marketing plans and execute plans for each semester
- Prepare marketing programmes, promotion materials and other supporting tools in accordance with the marketing plans
To succeed in this Marketing Director role, you should have strong leadership capabilities and be results-oriented.
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Business or related
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities
- Proactive, driven and results-oriented
- Detail-oriented and organised
- Prior experience in marketing is mandatory
- Multiple industry experience would be an added advantage
- Have strong resilience to thrive in a high-performing culture
This company is a market leader in the FMCG industry. It has a diverse portfolio and product offerings to cater to various segments with a strong presence globally.
If you are keen to explore this Marketing Director role, please apply directly or contact me for a confidential discussion.