Senior Trade Marketing Manager
Consultant Zareen Akbany
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-09 2019-07-08 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 70000000 75000000 75000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Senior Trade Marketing Manager job has arisen at a leading multinational company in the beverage industry based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Senior Trade Marketing Manager Role:
The role will involve developing and achieving approved Brand Plan budgets through innovative, creative marketing and promotional plans for each range of products and to attain leadership, market share and brand awareness.
- To develop annual BPs for each brand within approved/agreed budgets, strategies and initiatives and on a timely basis. Ensure BPs activities for all brands are fully implemented, monitored and reviewed and reported to the CR
- Market mapping – in conjunction with the Brand Development Managers to develop and maintain outlet profiling by channel
- Management of A&P budget/LE for all brands so as they are effectively utilised and to recommend to the CR on any revision, relocation of A&P and it's impact, A&P monthly report
- Develop promotional activities with proposed estimated budgets, volume and A&P, mechanics and the Key Performance Index derived.
- Assist the Business Development Managers in formulation of planned or ad hoc promotional initiatives, proposal, A&P costing. To ensure such activities are within budget, are profitable and branding criteria.
- Coordinate with the regional marketing team and Maisons on promotions, POSMs, marketing updates, stock allocation and SKUs pertaining to Indonesia
- Monitor and forecast distributor’s stock availability and recommend action plan to the CR and distributors
- Monitor RSP price structure and changes and to update variances and to report to the CR on any impact that will significantly affect MH brands
- Liaison with target publications / news media / agencies to ensure best deal in any above the line activity
- At least five years’ experience in trade marketing in multinational FMCG or luxury products
- Ability to handle multiple range of brands and has experience in developing trade marketing initiatives
- Ability to handle A&P budget in a multi-brand environment
- Possesses good business acumen and marketing tools/knowledge
- Good PC skills.
If you are a high-performing marketer Trade Marketer with experience in FMCG or luxury products, this role is for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.