Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 08 May 20192019-05-08 2019-07-07 retail Jakarta ID IDR 80000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting job opportunity for a Marketing Director has just become available at one of the leading retail companies.
About the Marketing Director Role:
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible to lead and implement brand’s short to mid-term strategic marketing plans to meet marketing team established targets. This position is also responsible for the management of the brand and product portfolio.
- Lead and implement short to mid-term strategic marketing, brand plans for the products based on consumer market and technical insights, to meet marketing team established targets
- Contribute in the annual brand plan strategies, by assisting in content and material development so that these plans are consistent with the marketing team overall mission, vision and objectives
- Develop a strong alliance with the project team and drive renovation/innovation projects with clear project plans and timelines
- Define advertising objectives, recommend choice of media and allocate resources so advertising campaigns are effective, economical and appropriate for intended audience
- Manage and monitor third party agency/project teams, by proactively gather and provide input into regular reviews, to ensure deliverables are meeting set targets, KPIs, timeline and budget
- Provide feedback and insights on market trends to review and adjust marketing strategy and plans that meet the changing markets and competitive conditions
- Lead, coach and inspire individuals and cross functional project teams to create performance improvements and personal growth
- S1/Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or other relevant business major
- At least 10 years of working experience in brand management
- Possess strong marketing knowledge in order to be able to develop an in-depth and comprehensive marketing strategy that will support and drive the business strategy success
- Possess strong understanding of the local and global marketing trends, outlook, challenges in order to be able to penetrate the market
- Possess strong awareness of financial, commercial, planning and control activities
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Possess strong leadership skills and ability to coach and lead the team
Our client is a company for people who really want to make a difference. They welcome different ideas and ways to achieve their goals. You will have the necessary autonomy and flexibility to implement your ideas and initiatives.
You will enjoy real work experience in a company with meaningful purpose. An opportunity to be a part of a great culture, an awesome team, a challenging work environment, and some fun along the way.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.