Head of Vertical Marketing
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 06 May 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 80000000 80000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Head of Vertical Marketing job has recently emerged at one of the most distinctive payment gateway firms based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the CMO, this is a role for a marketer who is a self-starter and exceptional in their field.
About the Head of Vertical Marketing Role:
In this business critical role, you will take the role of leadership and collaborator in developing marketing strategies for the product's entire life cycle. Work with product, marketing and sales/operation teams to achieve project's strategic and financial goals. This role will be responsible for establishing vertical-specific go-to-market strategies and working cross-functionally to drive success in the accounts within these verticals.
- Go-to-market strategy: own your verticals and work with the marketing team to acquire new leads and sales team to nurture and educate accounts from the top of the funnel to the bottom
- Serve as the market expert: analyse and understand the buyers and their challenges within your verticals to establish vertical-specific use cases
- Influence product road map: work closely with our product team to define and ship innovative features and products to your target verticals
- Sales enablement: Develop and deliver effective sales tools such as sales presentations, customer success stories, demos, proposals, and competitive positioning for your verticals
- Channel enablement: Build out sales toolkit for select channel partners that enable channel sales teams to pitch effectively
- Demand generation: Collaborate with marketing to produce highly engaging content for digital campaigns and field events (hosted events, trade shows, etc.) to drive pipeline
To succeed in the Head of Vertical Marketing job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively, with relevant departments across the region and across the borders.
- At least eight years' experience as a product marketer, with prior experience in marketing, product management and/or management consulting
- Experience in early stage tech and working with global direct sales and channel enablement teams is a plus
- Thorough understanding of the sales process and how best to support sales teams and equip them for success
- Proven track record of creating vertical/industry-specific messaging and content
- Gifted storyteller who can succinctly and persuasively communicate complex ideas
- Analytical yet creative thinker who has a passion for acquiring and making decisions on actionable data
- Ability to manage multiple work streams, loves to problem-solve, and can efficiently guide a collaborative process
- Experience presenting to c-suite and executives
This organisation drives business results in a dynamic, fun and fast pace with strong commitment to bring the best values. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.