Senior Marketing Manager (Construction Equipment)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Thomas Bahar
Date posted 30 April 20192019-04-30 2019-06-29 marketing Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 70000000 70000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An Exciting Senior Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected Construction Equipment Company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Vice President Director, this is a role for a Senior Marketing Manager who is a leader in their field
About the Senior Marketing Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Senior Marketing Manager will play a key role in the Sales Team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Establish an overall country strategy, implement and execute the plans to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Work with relevant stakeholders to create product road map for the region; to ensure that sales strategies and activities are integrated and aligned with the overall company objectives
- Achieve profitable business relationships by identifying new opportunities, prospecting new clients & decision makers, and turn this into new business
- Focus on development of new products by coordinating with internal R&D and translating the demand from what Client wants
- Provide leadership to marketing function and use creative marketing strategy to act as a leverage for driving sales and improving dealer sales team productivity
- Lead the marketing function covering Product, Promotion, Place and support the overall Business goals of the organisation
- Represent Indonesia hub requirements to Asia Pacific functional leaders ( Sales support, Marcom, Pricing) as needed
- Focus on the development of the product marketing within Construction Equipment industry, as well as launching of the product
- Be creative (Think outside the box) in creation of new concept for clients and support them with the company’s resources
- Support and guide the sales team in the segmentation of the clients and product mix in order for the sales team to be efficient
- Conduct joint visits with the Sales, R&D, & Technical Team to Clients to see the Market Trend
- Create, develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for the organisation and to track the sales and marketing performance metrics to reach the business targets
- Define the long-term & short-term marketing strategies with the Global counterparts and drive campaign development to achieve the company customer acquisition and revenue targets
- Work closely with Global Marketing team to ensure alignment of global marketing practice and processes are adhered to and global projects and initiatives are rolled out and/or adapted locally
- Lead the marketing team and be responsible for the team’s ability to create and execute digital marketing strategies that meet business objectives
- Develop and oversee digital strategy, including content/community/KOL management across key social and web/ mobile channels, including website, emails, Apps, Blogs/ Forums and etc
- Maximise target audience traffic in terms of web visits, social media activities, in-bound enquiries. Deliver this through both digital marketing and non-digital channels
- Must have Bachelor's Degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of three to five years of marketing experience within product management function
- Must have marketing experience with a minimum of seven years in construction equipment industry
- Exceptional in strategic thinking, analytical process, commercial acumen, key account management, business development, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of achieving and/or exceeding company's targets, experienced in marketing function management (product, promotion, place) in a accordance to overall business goals
- Business & financial acumen – can understand and read a P&L, can structure and close profitable deals, understands financial drivers and how to leverage them in the deal development and closing process
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong leadership traits & interpersonal skills, experienced in managing a big team, and strong in people development
- Strong written & communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with Regional & Global counterparts
- Results driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and multi-tasking
- Process driven, structured, self-motivated, tactful with strategic thinking and analytical process, able to prioritise the tasks smartly.
This most respected Construction Equipment Company is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.