Product Operations Manager
Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 24 April 20192019-04-24 2019-06-23 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A Product Operations Manager job has arisen at a fast growing and award-winning mobile platform technology company worldwide.
About the Product Operations Manager Role:
This is a highly visible position that interacts with a broad spectrum of stakeholders including management at varying levels, developers, architects, designers, business leaders and various associated stakeholders including external clients. You will be responsible for setting-up goals for the product in specific metrics, active monitor, identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations, and influence product strategy through effective communication.
- Managing the product development life-cycle for the development of new platforms
- Enhancement and extensible of existing platform capabilities and service
- Work with product team to plan, build and launch deeply localised contents and features
- Work closely with users in the community to collect feedback to the product and contribute to the development of the overall product roadmap
- Conduct research to understand current trends and develop content strategy
- Lead and enable a high-performing team to deliver on operational goals by providing superb 1:1 support, and enabling deeper, more scalable solutions
To succeed in this Product Operations Manager role, you must possess strong product management background, with demonstrated experience leading medium to large cross-functional technology projects. You should be someone that thrives in a fast-paced working environment and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
- Passionate about building community product, and familiar with popular social/community apps in Indonesia.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 year related experience in product operations. Product operation experience with internet companies is preferred.
- Strong leadership and people management experience with a proven ability to motivate and energise teams to deliver results.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills. Adapted to fast
- Highly motivated and object-oriented self-starter.
- Experience in entertainment industry (movie, television station, label, media) is preferred.
- Fluent in English and Bahasa.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities, ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, capacity to stay organised while managing competing priorities
- Knowledge of mobile apps development
This fast growing award-winning mobile content platform technology company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise.
If you have a successful track record and enjoy working in a start-up culture, this is a perfect opportunity for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.