Head of Product Marketing
Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 marketing Jakarta ID IDR 100000000 150000000 150000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Head of Product Marketing job has just been made available at an international FMCG company. The job will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Head of Business Unit, you will be responsible for the end-to-end product management of the hero brand.
About the Head of Product Marketing Role:
In this role, you will be managing the company's hero brand, from market research/insights, campaign development and marketing to working with trade marketing and sales to increase sales in the country.
- Analyse brand positioning and crystallise brand idea, translating consumers insights into actionable brand building initiatives
- Take brand ownership and provide brand vision, mission, goals and strategies to build brand
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coach and motivate marketing team
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitor's activities to identify opportunities and key issues
To succeed in this Head of Product Marketing role, you will need to have good analytical skills, project management skills and be independent, driven and adaptable.
- Proven working experience as product manager or brand manager
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinker
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise.
If you are a high-performing marketer with a passion for building brands, this role is for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.