Product Manager (Dermatology)
Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 11 April 20192019-04-11 2019-06-10 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A new Product Manager (Dermatology) job based in Jakarta, Indonesia has just become available at a leading pharmaceutical company.
About the Product Manager (Dermatology):
Reporting directly to Business Unit Director, the Product Manager will be responsible for driving the full marketing strategy and execution for the product portfolio.
- Develop and integrate brand communication strategies
- Compile and utilise consumer insights to drive overall strategies
- Keep abreast of consumer and competitors knowledge and interests
- Maintain high level of service relationship with related departments, including sales and distribution, manufacturing and regulatory
- Plan, develop, implement and maintain brand and marketing strategy to achieve sales target and develop market
To succeed in this Product Manager - Dermatology, you should have a strong track record of launching new products.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university, preferably from bio-medical or pharmacy background
- At least four to six years' product management experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably with dermatology experience as well
- Demonstrate strong track record in launching product as well as growing market share
- Possess strong leadership capability and ability to work independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a results-driven and international environment
This is a leading global multinational pharmaceutical company with presence in more than 50 countries. They have a good variety of product portfolio across different therapeutic areas. They are a market leader in innovative medicine.
If you are keen on the above Product Manager - Dermatology opportunity, please apply directly or call me for a confidential discussion.