Head of City Marketing
Salary Very Attractive
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 09 April 20192019-04-09 2019-06-08 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Head of City Marketing job has recently emerged at a leading payment gateway platform firm, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the CMO, this is a role for a marketer who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the Head of City Marketing Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting managers in planning and implementation of marketing strategies at the cities level, leading the execution of marketing campaigns and activities to ensure visible brand presence and coordination with city stakeholders, and achieving KPI and targets set by the CMO.
- Support and manage the development and execution of the marketing plan and strategy for city campaign and activities
- Assisting the City Marketing in executing the marketing plan against the cities budget
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including internal Marketing and operational teams, city marketing, customers, vendor partners and suppliers
- To monitor campaigns against KPIs, be fully aware of trends and analytic, success and risks to increase sales
- Sound leadership skills covering collaboration, negotiation, influencing to work across departments and with external parties
- Work with city and vertical marketing team in daily basis including resolving issues and maintaining high motivation levels within the team
- Support marketing activities/events; fairs, conferences, seminars, and exhibitions
- Complete accurate, objective, and fact-based performance appraisals for all direct
To succeed in this role, you will need to have expert knowledge of brand marketing, marketing strategy & planning, and Trade Marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier international university, focusing on Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Administration
- Eight or more years strategic brand planning and marketing experience
- Serve in a leadership / team management role for three to four years
- Experienced in handling international Marketing (outside Jakarta will be a plus)
- Self starter, independent, adaptive, and team player
- Strong interpersonal communication and analytical skills
This payment gateway company is fast growing and continuously opening new businesses to address to all types of customers. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a driven, determined entrepreneurial leader ready to take the next step in your career, this Head of City Marketing job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity