National Marketing Manager
Consultant Victor Susantyo
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-06-01 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 55000000 55000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An Exciting National Marketing Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected Food Ingredients Companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Managing Director & Regional Marketing Director, this is a role for a National Marketing Manager who is a leader in their field
About the National Marketing Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the National Marketing Manager will play a key role in the company’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for the organisation
- Focus in the development of the product marketing within bakery industry, as well as launching or the product.
- Creative thinker; develop new concepts for clients and support them with the company’s resources
- Support and guide the sales team in the segmentation of the clients and product mix in order for the sales team to be efficient
- Conduct joint visits with the sales, R&D, & technical team to clients to see the market trend
- Implement the digital transformation through website, social media, e-commerce, and other digital platforms
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess exceptional strategic thinking abilities, be analytical and process driven, have commercial acumen, well versed with key account management, business development, and have excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent with a minimum of five to seven years' sales experience in a marketing function in product or brand management
- Strong business sense & have good understanding of the markets, customers, and competitors
- Strong leadership traits & interpersonal skills, experience with managing a big team, and strong people development skills
- Strong written & communication skills, fluent in English, able to communicate well with regional & global counterparts
- Process driven, structured, self-motivated, tactful with strategic thinking & analytic process, able to prioritise the tasks smartly
This firm is a leading manufacturer and producer of food ingredients and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting National Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.