Head of Brand - Tech
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 02 April 20192019-04-02 2019-06-01 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
An exciting Head of Brand job has recently emerged at a leading startup firm, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the VP Marketing, this is a role for a marketer whos is a self-starter and exceptional in their field.
About the Head of Brand Role:
In this role, you are required to be the brand guardian of the company, both internally and externally. Furthermore, you will play a key role in the organisation as you will be taking the lead in influencing all stakeholders on where the brand is headed.
- Building team capabilities to take the brand to new heights
- Developing and advocating the brand strategy, brand portfolio architecture, and brand guidelines across the organisation
- Developing thematic customer facing campaigns with long term equity and salience objective
- Developing strategy and standard implementation playbook across regions based on penetration stage
- Building cadence with regional teams to identify growth opportunities from a platform brand/multi-service level
- Harnessing Quantitative and Qualitative research data to forconsumer insights and compelling message propositions
- Developing campaign reporting, metrics measurements, analysis and recommendations
- Functioning as the ultimate gatekeeper of brand guidelines compliance across all channels and all regions
- Setting up brand health study and continuously assessing key metrics in collaboration with research
- Running campaign pre-tests to optimise impact
- Collaborating with platform growth and performance marketing to constantly improve platform acquisition, new user activation and multi-service usage experiments
To succeed in this Senior Brand Activation Manager role, you should have prior experience in brand management or marketing communications.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- Experience in brand activation/marketing communications/marketing support in FMCG or agency-side
- More than eight years' professional experience in brand activation/marketing communications/marketing support/agency in related companies
- Deep understanding of marketing principles, brand building framework and communication strategy
- Ability to synthesise insights from BI data and market research to inform marketing strategy
- Being involved in full cycle of brand development, creating brand narratives, handling integrated consumer marketing campaigns etc
- Excellent project management skills
- Fluent in English, good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
This multinational company has an excellent reputation in its field and great value is placed on leveraging technology to impact through technology. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record in brand management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Brand role.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.