Consultant Zareen Akbany
Date posted 11 February 2019 2019-02-112019-04-12 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A new Product Manager job has just become available at a leading FMCG company in the food and beverage industry based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Product Manager Role:
As the Product Manager, you will support product management in accordance with revenue, profitability and customer advocacy targets for a leading financial services business. You will focus on a particular product type, in conjunction with the wider product team / portfolio.
- Conduct thorough analysis of customer and product performance in relation to pricing and market trends
- Contribute to the implementation and improvement of process and systems to improve product performance reporting
- Satisfy ad hoc requests for insight and analysis into product and customer performance for the wider business
- Work closely with stakeholders from other business areas such as Marketing, Sales and IT
- Support the process for new product development providing analysis and actionable recommendations, as required
To succeed in this Product Manager role, you should have exceptional analytical skills and the ability to work well with various different business divisions.
- Prior product experience in a financial services environment
- Exceptional numerical and analytical skills
- Highly skilled in the use of Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to present analytical findings to senior stakeholders and make actionable recommendations
- Project management skills
This leading FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take the next step in your career, this Product Manager role is for you.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.