Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 35000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A new Brand Manager job based in Jakarta has just become available at a leading company to drive both strategy and execution of campaigns in Indonesia.
About the Brand Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for one of the biggest categories in the company, provide strength to company's brand position in the market, and head development and execution process of marketing plans to reach vital customer segments.
- Plan, monitor and evaluate against segmentation, targeting, and positioning personal care product across Indonesia
- Execute the actions needed for short and long term to anticipate the ever-growing market, in order to increase company productivity and profit
- Execute annual marketing plan and work plan each semester
- Prepare marketing programme, promotion material, and other supporting tools in accordance with the marketing plan
To succeed in this Brand Manager role, you should have prior experience in a similar role within a multinational environment.
- University degree in Marketing or related field
- Five to eight years' regional hands-on experience in a similar role within a multinational environment
- Excel in a matrix working environment where learning on-the-job is important
- Detail-oriented and organised
- Multiple industry experience would be an added advantage
- Have strong resilience to thrive in a high performing culture
This is a market leader in the FMCG industry. It has a diverse portfolio and product offerings to cater to various segments with a strong global presence.
If you are keen to explore this Brand Manager role, please apply directly or contact me for a confidential discussion.