Consultant Mahyra Kosasih
Date posted 25 January 2019 2019-01-252019-03-26 retail Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 25000000 25000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id
A new Brand Manager job based in Jakarta has become available at a leading retail company in Indonesia.
About the Brand Manager Role:
You will play a crucial role to lead the growth of a particular skin care brand in the market.
- Carrying out market research to keep up to date with customer demands and also analysing trend forecast in the skin and health industry
- Developing strategies and managing marketing and sales programs across various channels
- Ensuring product distributions and allocations to the right channels
- Ensure that all marketing and sales activities maintain the credibility of the brand
- Reporting directly to the division head and brand director regarding the whole brand plan and progress, and come up with solutions to improve brand performance
- Maintaining cost efficiency of any promotional activities
- Organising product launch programs, events and exhibitions
To succeed in this Brand Manager role, you should have experience in brand management and possess strong communication skills.
- Bachelor degree is a must for this position
- Preferably someone with experience in brand management in FMCG (in particular skin health products)
- Minimum of five years' experience in brand management roles
- Strong communication skills both English and Bahasa (verbally and written)
- Able to work in a team, cross functions or independently
- Excellent in Microsoft Office such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Good with data management
This is a leading retail company that needs no introduction.
If you think you are the right fit for the position, please kindly apply or send your CV directly to email@example.com. Thank you.