Marketing Manager (Consumer Health)
Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 05 December 2018 2018-12-05fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters
We are looking for a senior marketing professional as a Marketing Manager to join our client who is a leader in the business to drive both strategy and execution of campaigns in Indonesia.
About the Marketing Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the biggest category in the company, provide strength to company's brand position in the market, and head development and execution process of marketing plans to reach vital customer segments.
- Plan, monitor and evaluate against segmentation, targeting, and positioning all Consumer & OTC products by applying marketing strategy, for existing products (mature/ongoing product), as well as for new products that will be launched to the market
- Execute the actions needed for short and long term to anticipate the ever-growing market, in order to increase Company productivity and profit
- Execute annual marketing plan and work plan each semester
- Preparing marketing programme, promotion material, and other supporting tools in accordance with the marketing plan
- Bachelor's degree, ideally in Business or related
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities
- Proactive, self driven and results oriented
- Detailed oriented and organised
- Prior experience in marketing is mandatory
- Multiple industry experience would be an added advantage
- Have strong resilience to thrive in a high performing culture
Our client is a market leader in the FMCG industry. They have diverse portfolio and product offerings to cater to various segments and with strong presence in Asia.
If you are keen to explore this Marketing Manager role, please apply directly or contact me for a confidential discussion