Marketing Manager - Mother & Baby
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 04 December 2018 2018-12-042019-02-02 electronics Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Marketing Manager - Mother & Baby job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised global electronics companies based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this is a role for an marketer who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the Marketing Manager - Mother & Baby Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the entire mother and baby category, provide strength to company's brand position in the market, and head development and execution process of marketing plans to reach vital customer segments.
- Help define and execute a strategy to grow in the Mother and Childcare segment and drive market share gains
- Effectively manage product launches, marketing, advertising and promotional activities
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders for highly effective market/account specific programming
- Analyse consumer research, customer research, channel trends, current market conditions and competitor information to unlock new insights that will drive competitive advantage
- Develop and implement yearly marketing plan and activities for new and existing products
- Participate in cross-functional brand and category reviews to identify issues and opportunities
- Lead customer-facing brand activities with business development and sales team
- Bring together category strategy, 4Ps, and brand marketing plan into a powerful selling story for the customer to be delivered
- Stakeholder management
To succeed in the Marketing Manager - Mother & Baby job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively with relevant departments across the region and across the borders.
- Master or degree holder with minimum 10 years' experience in marketing/marketing communications/product marketing functions
- Solid track record within FMCG MNCs is highly preferred
- Excellent project management skills and stakeholder management within a global matrix organisation
- Excellent business acumen and understanding of consumer market dynamics in Indonesia
- International mindset with ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with people at all levels from various backgrounds
- Innovative and creative thinking with a strong sense of pragmatism
- Detail-oriented and highly focused with good sense of numbers and analytical ability
- Strategic and hands-on self-lead individual, who takes ownership to make things happen
- Excellent communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
The company is internationally recognised as a leading global brand delivering meaningful innovations. You’ll be part of a company that is committed to improving the lives of three billion people a year by the year 2025 through market-driven innovations in personal health and health systems.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.