Head of Brand Communications
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 19 November 2018 2018-11-192019-01-18 new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Head of Brand Communications job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised payment gateway firm, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the CMO, this is a role for a marketer who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the Head of Brand Communications role:
In this role, you will be responsible for increasing brand awareness, consideration, preference and loyalty all with a view to making the brand more price inelastic and adding margins to the bottom line through scalable brand marketing programs. The incumbent turn the company's vision, mission and principles into a brand that consumers and merchants understand and form an emotional attachment with. This marketing leader should have the ability to drive long-term strategy, planning, creative flair, and internal creative leadership to corral the company behind a strong brand vision that spreads through the entire company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and define brand strategy, including positioning, brand architecture and value proposition
- Responsible for driving brand awareness, consideration, preference and loyalty through a whole host of brand marketing initiatives
- Develop a distinctive brand voice for the brand, ensuring consistency across all collateral's and touch points
- Manage creative agencies and in-house creative teams to deliver the most insightful and creative work possible
- Write immaculate creative briefs, bringing them to life for the creative teams
- Build this capability across the marketing organisation
- Build and manage a brand messaging calendar through the year, ensuring a carefully-designed sequence of themes that reinforce what the brand stands for
- Set and track long-term metrics and indicators for brand health
To succeed in the Head of Brand Communications job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with teams and internal matrix.
- Bachelor’s degree from a top tier international university
- Expert knowledge of brand marketing, marketing strategy and planning
- Should have been in a leadership / team management role for 3-4 years
- 8 or more years marketing experience using broad marketing mix
- Have at least 7 years strategic brand planning experience
- Have at least 7 years creative agency experience
This payment gateway company is fast growing and continuously opening new businesses to address to all types of customers. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Head of Brand Communications job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity