Head of Medical Affairs, RA, and PV
Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 09 November 2018 2018-11-092019-01-05 pharmaceuticals Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
An exciting Medical Affairs & Pharmacovigilence job has just become available at one of the most respected pharmaceutical companies based in Jakarta.
About the Head of Medical Affairs & Pharmacovigilance role:
This role is an all-round position encompassing sales and marketing support, business development, in-house training, liaising with internal and external stakeholders, and compliance. Only qualified, experienced and motivated professionals should apply for this important position.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide medical and technical support of products to sales and marketing team, in order to maximise competitive advantages of products and enhances company image
- Assist the learning and development team in preparing training materials and performing training to field force
- Prepare medical or product information
- Assist Product Manager in conducting symposium and round-table discussions
- Handle medical enquiries from external parties
- Provide scientific presentations to health-care professionals and layman
- Engage and build relationships with medical key opinion leaders and medical advisory board
- Assist regulatory team in order to ensure the approval process or evaluation of products are appropriate to the time-lines or even faster than the time lines
- Ensure company’s adherence to high standards of code of conduct and other policies in all its dealings with health care professionals and consumers
- Plan work independently based on agreed product objectives and strategies, to reach target sales
- Completing periodic safety update reports on drugs and other treatments
- Minimising the risk of serious side effects
- Working on clinical trials of new drugs
Key requirements include:
- Medical degree
- At least 10 years’ clinical experience, pharmaceutical background will be an advantage
- Strong medical and product knowledge
- Experience in sales, marketing and business development preferred
- Computer literate
- English business language skills, both oral and written
- Communication and negotiation skill
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Coaching skills
- Honesty and integrity
This is an excellent job opportunity for a business-orientated medical professional to build a rich and rewarding career with a leading international pharmaceutical company.
If you are sales-driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression awaits the right person in this exciting Head of Medical Affairs & Pharmacovigilince job.