Innovation Project Manager
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 09 November 2018 2018-11-092019-01-05 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
An exciting Innovation Project Manager role has just become available in one of the leading multinational FMCG in Jakarta.
About the Innovation Project Manager role:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will manage and supervise innovation centre initiatives inclusive of projects supporting consumer innovation, research & development, and commercial products and services.
- Lead opportunities of new product development inclusive opportunity definition, business plan, scope, requirements and execution
- Perform as business resource with technology partners & internal stakeholders, external business partners, vendors and suppliers
- Present new processes and ideas to improve productivity and performance
- Define market size along with approach to compete effectively pertinent to competitors
- Ensure smooth collaboration within cross-functional teams
- Ensure on-time in-full gate documents deliverable with strong consumer and/or costumer insights
- Manage Innovation Projects from Gate 0 until Gate 3 as per Global Innovation Process
- Embed the innovation process throughout the MBI organisation in line with global format
- Collaborate with cross-functional departments during the process (Marketing, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance, Trade Marketing, Sales, Finance, Legal)
- Monitor funnel overview and on-time and in-full submission of funnel documents and progress on the process
To succeed in this role you must have minimum 4-5 years experience in new product development in the FMCG industry
- Min. Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Fluent in English is a must
- Experience across business development, strategy consulting, new product development and product launch
- Excellent team collaboration skills and ability to work with effectively within cross-functional teams
- Strong strategic and analytic skills
- Strong entrepreneurial passion - "scrappy" business builder, creator of new ideas/ organisations/ models
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organisation and customers (strong written and verbal skills)
- Ability to work cooperatively and to influence the stakeholders in a matrix environment -particularly with respect to selling confidence in a new business direction
- Strong project management skills
This global top leading consumer goods organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader withing the industry. They are the company behind the well known brands and high quality products who has always been the leader in their market. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Innovation Project Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.