Senior Brand Manager
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 09 November 2018 2018-11-092019-01-05 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
An exciting Senior Brand Manager role has just become available in one of the leading multinational FMCG company in Indonesia.
About the Senior Brand Manager role:
In this role, you will be managing one of the brands in Indonesia, from market research/insights, campaign and product development and marketing to working with trade marketing and sales to increase sales in the country.
- Build and develop a marketing team which is competent, commercially astute, dedicated and efficient
- Manage nation wide marketing, advertising and promotional staff and all relevant activities
- Develop new marketing strategies that will improve sales and revenue performance
- Develop promotional material and distribution
- Train the marketing team for prospective client meetings, presentations, etc
- Manage the budget and sales forecast
- Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends, and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits
- Looking at the pricing of products and analysing the potential profitability
- Supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research
To succeed in this Senior Brand Manager role, you will need minimum 3 years experience as Brand Manager in consumer goods company.
- Min. bachelor degree from a reputable university
- Fluent in English is a must
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with and influence a diverse population, multiple levels of an organisation and various cross-functions
- Strong and proven leadership and analytic skills
- Energetic and passionate about their product speciality
This global top leading consumer goods organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader withing the industry. They are the company behind the well known brands and high quality products who has always been the leader in their market. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Brand Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.