Senior Product Manager
Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 12 October 2018 2018-10-122018-12-11 pharmaceuticals Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A new Senior Product Manager job based in Jakarta, Indonesia has just become available at a leading pharmaceutical company.
About the Business Unit Head role:
Reporting directly to the Business Unit Head, the Senior Product Manager will responsible for driving the full marketing strategy and execution for the product portfolio.
- Develop and integrate brand communication strategies
- Compile and utilise consumer insights to drive overall strategies
- Keep abreast of consumer and competitors knowledge and interests
- Maintain high level of service relationship with related departments, including sales and distribution, manufacturing and regulatory
- Plan, develop, implement and maintain brand and marketing strategy to achieve sales target and develop market
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from a reputable University, preferably from bio-medical or pharmacy background
- At least 5-8 years of Product Management experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrate strong track record in launching product as well as growing market share
- Possess strong leadership capability and ability to work independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a results-driven and international environment
Our client is a leading global multinational pharmaceutical company with presence in more than 50 countries. They have a good variety of product portfolio across different therapeutic areas. They are a market leader in innovative medicine.
If you are keen on the above opportunity, please apply directly or call me for a confidential discussion.