Location South JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 18 September 2018 2018-09-182018-11-17 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Marketing Manager role in one of the leading FMCG company in Indonesia has just become available.
About the Marketing Manager role:
This is a pivotal role and a key member of the Indonesia leadership team. You will be a part of the Indonesia marketing leadership team who has a critical influence with local partners, agencies and ensure marketing and innovation strategies are aligned.
- Develop short and long term marketing strategies for all brands
- Responsible for the development of brand equity and awareness
- Working closely with commercial team to align the business goals
- Manage marketing budget and responsible for team performances
- Building the capability of the team and leading marketing thinking in the business
- Maintain and assure compliance across the board
- Build brands that sustain growth in the longer term
To succeed in the Marketing Manager job, you will need to have the ability to lead breakthrough marketing thinking and execution. You will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in marketing or related field
- At least poses a bachelor's degree or equal
- Experience in handling products within a regulated environment
- Strong background in marketing, brand maangement, distributions and customer insights
- Outstanding project managemetn skills
- Handled well known and large brands
- Data driven and strong analytic skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Proven track of excllent record leading a succesful team
This global top leading consumer goods organisation needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader withing the industry. They are the company behind the well known brands and high quality products who has always been the leader in their market. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.