Digital Marketing Manager
Salary IDR25,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month + Attractive Package
Consultant Nicholas Hermawan
Date posted 08 September 2018 2018-09-082018-11-07 education-and-training Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A global leader in education company is recruiting for Digital Marketing Manager to join their team. This is an exciting role, where you will use your previous experience to increase digital brand awareness/presence.
About the Digital Marketing Manager Role:
In this critical role, you will be responsible to develop digital marketing strategies and campaigns to generate lead acquisition in line with company strategy as well as help build brand awareness to attain the company's revenue goals and targets.
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising aligned with overall corporate marketing plan
- Manage company website
- Ensure the company portfolio of products, services and its brand are represented in line with corporate standards
- Plan and manage budgets against company’s activities while ensuring that all activities are carried out cost effectively, efficiently and within budget
- Demonstrate ability to work successfully in a team-oriented environment and quickly adapt to the company culture with high level of flexibility, reliable and responsibility
- Work with the relevant management teams in the development of specific project and content brands.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of performance and budget
- Strong grasp of current marketing tolls and strategies to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Together with social media specialist, design, build and maintain our social media presence
To succeed in this role, you will need to lead and drive inbound content marketing campaigns using blogs, measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- BS/MS degree with proven experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in using marketing automation tools and inbound content marketing (preferred)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords campaigns
This company needs no introduction and offers a great working environment. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Digital Marketing Manager is the role for you.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.