Marketing Manager (e-commerce B2B)
Salary Attractive salary
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 31 August 2018 2018-08-312018-10-30 new-media-and-internet Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Marketing Manager job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised global e-commerce firm, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Country Manager, this is a role for a marketer who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for the company's local market promotion, product and brand localisation, from formulation of go-to-market strategies, budgets to implementation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build integrated online/offline marketing campaigns that drive demand and leads through acquisition of new customers – including campaign execution, monitor and track campaign results using analytical and reporting capabilities to measure the performance of marketing campaigns (ROI)
- Deliver customer portrait and successfully drive awareness, adoption, and usage of company's services through innovative, scalable and leveragable programs - including conferences, nurture & loyalty programs, user group and customer reference program
- Build an ecosystem among stakeholders, integrating local resources such as chambers of commerce, government agencies, academic institutions,etc. to promote and strengthen the linkage to the company
- Content management for KA sellers and success stories
- Responsible for conducting data analysis on all market launch activities (online and offline), and provide the operation and sales departments data reports and feedback from the seller timely
- Effective and comprehensive cross-department coordination with central marketing team to ensure the smooth landing of the marketing initiative from headquarter with efficiency
To be successful in this demanding role you will be able to demonstrate your ability to work effectively, with relevant departments across the region and across the borders.
- Bachelor’ degree in marketing field, MBA is a plus
- Deep understanding of social media platform such as FB, Instagram etc
- More than five years' of marketing experience, digital marketing operation with tracked scalability has priority. Experience in b2b business marketing, and brand management is a plus
- Experience of brand localisation and community management, able to deliver content/design implementation according to various marketing initiative
- Being an expert in integrating resources, with an insight of the local business community and good relationship with local media group and association of commerce
- Outstanding of both local business demand and pain points, able to respond and feedback through a systematic approach, able to deliver insight and market predictability with strategic thinking skills
- Capability of logical thinking, with experience in large-scale event marketing, be able to independently complete the project from plan till implementation, and collaborate with other parties to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Capability of numerical thinking, able to analyse the ROI based on total input and delivery timely
This e-commerce platform company has an excellent international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record in digital marketing and marketing-related roles, you can take your career forward this exciting Marketing Manager job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.