Brand Partnership Manager
Location Central Jakarta
Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 06 August 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Brand Partnership Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected entertainment lifestyle company based in Jakarta.
About the Brand Partnership Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Brand Partnership Manager will play a key role in the planning of the long term strategy and team’s continued development and success in the Jakarta office.
- Define & integrate road map for category, strategy, merchant, campaign plan, and projects
- Review plan and performance
- Create campaign to support product in collaboration with merchant
- Analysis, understanding the customer, market bench marking
- Develop the strategy (business plan) and review, in coordination with other function
- Bachelor’s Degree with good honours from a Top tier university. MBA is a plus
- Experience with creating and analysing both business plans and business models
- Experience in managing and create relevant campaign
- Experience in data extraction and manipulation
- High level of networks within media industry
- Dependable and reliable with timely follow-up skills
This leading entertainment lifestyle company is widely known in Indonesia. The company is expanding its reach by experimenting with new endeavours that will create large impact in the markets and industries the company will touch. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Brand Partnership Manager job is for you.