Salary IDR20,000,000 - IDR30,000,000 per month
Consultant Zareen Akbany
Date posted 31 July 2018 2018-07-312018-09-29 fmcg Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Brand Manager job has just been made available at a leading alcohol company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end brand management of the hero brand.
About the Brand Manager role:
In this role, you will be managing the company's hero brand, from market research/insights, campaign development and marketing to working with trade marketing and sales to increase sales in the country.
- Analyse how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallise targeted consumers insights
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up to
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coach the team and get the best from everyone
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitor's activities to identify opportunities and key issues
To succeed in this Brand Manager role, you will need to have good project management skills and be independent, driven and adaptable.
- Proven working experience as brand manager or associate brand manager
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytically skills and data-driven thinking
This company needs no introduction - it is the leading FMCG player in its category looking to elevate the branding and sales of its hero product.
If you are a high-performing marketer with a passion for building FMCG brands, this role is for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.