Location West JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 31 July 2018 2018-07-312018-09-29 medical-and-nursing Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Marketing Manager job has just been made available at an international Medical Devices company based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Marketing Manager role:
In this role, you will be expected to manage trade marketing, promotional planning and execution at Marketing Department.
- Work with any related stakeholders in development of all offline activation strategy, both on tactical and regular basis
- In charge of all the necessary process for all marketing services
- Ensure efficiency or event related budget through detailed cost review and effective negotiation
- Build best-in-class, high-impact partnerships to grow the company’s presence and acquisition locally
- Create collaborative environment by building relationship, understanding and motivating external parties in delivering projects
- Identify a clear customer segmentation by lens category and brand with the ability to prioritise resources based on priorities to drive business growth.
- Develop, execute and enhance customer motivation programs by customer type and priority (Wholesaler, Chain, Individual Outlet)
- Create and deliver promotions to national accounts as directed by the General Manager
- Collaborate with central marketing on brand and category communication in order to customise B2C communication to the Indonesian market.
- Manage the trade marketing budget proactively within set guidelines (Selling cost, free goods, POSM, etc)
To succeed in this Marketing Manager role, you will need to be an independent worker who strives in a flat and matrix structure.
- English proficiency is required
- Relevant background or experienced in marketing field
- Proven track record in event & brand activation (venue management, production and activation) production
- Preferably with experience supervising in-mall and exhibitions
- Knowledgeable in details of event cost components (venue, production and activation) and experienced in effective negotiation with external parties
- Experience in supervising a team, able to develop and provide clear direction to junior team members and external parties
- Comfortable working in flexible working hours condition and occasional travelling
If you are dynamic, driven and thrives in a start-up environment, this is the right role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss further.