Product Executive - Skincare
Salary IDR15,000,000 - IDR20,000,000 per annum
Consultant Zareen Akbany
Date posted 26 June 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A Product Executive job has just been made available at a leading FMCG company based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Product Executive role:
In this role you will be responsible to study demand trends in markets, identify potential customers, review competitor's initiatives and develop pricing strategies.
- Driving the use of market research to identify opportunities and clinical trends, integrate competitive intelligence into marketing planning by assessing competitor portfolios and growth strategies
- Developing / contributing to regional marketing strategy, value proposition and solutions positioning
- Responsible for the competitive strategy / pricing to achieve market share objectives; sets direction for product marketing plans to ensure the achievement of financial/budget expectations and product line strategies
- Collating published evidence to support the company’s value proposition
- Assist in the development of sales, marketing and clinical training tools / collateral
- Provide training to sales and marketing teams to the appropriate detail aids to deliver value proposition
- Collaborating with in-country team to prepare marketing plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing or product marketing preferably in medical device or health care industry
- Deep marketing expertise in market & customer insights, product commercialisation and branding
- Ability to drive deep through working with in-country marketing to lead execution in marketing plans, track and monitor success of marketing initiatives and increase customer adoption
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross – functional teams
- Ability to work independently, takes initiative and work with some ambiguity
This company needs no introduction - it is the leading FMCG player in its category looking to elevate the branding and sales of its hero product.
If you are a high-performing marketer with a passion for building FMCG brands, this role is for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.