Regional Product Manager (Industrial)
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 22 June 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
As a result of ongoing and continued success both within Jakarta and internationally, this global leader within the manufacturing industry is recruiting a Regional Product Manager to join their exceptional marketing division based in Jakarta.
About the Regional Product Manager role:
Reporting to the Regional Director of Industrial Products you will lead the team and ensure that the products within the current portfolio are continuously improved and developments are recorded and communicated in an appropriate and timely manner in order to maintain the competitiveness of the Group.
- Manage the communication with Principals and suppliers ensuring technical and commercial updates are received and disseminated efficiently within the Group. This includes scheduled visits to Principals and key suppliers.
- Manage the development of all in-house mechanical/electrical components and products for use on all Products within portfolio.
- Formulation and maintenance of the Group QMS, Quality Assurance Notifications and EC-Type Examination Certificates if applicable. Conduct appropriately timed audits to identify areas for improvement so as to comply with the internal and external governing regulations.
- Provide specialised training on a scheduled basis for all Group personnel including the provision of training notes and test questions (NICK) and ensure the competency is maintained.
- Assist regional and local Project Management to optimise the project execution including trouble shooting whenever required.
- Develop the costing tools targeting improved accuracy and usability.
- Monitor all projecting work on specialised solutions.
- Manage and update the Black Diamond DB and inform the local product managers of new postings & products.
- Manage the mechanical elements of all new in-house products development and liaise with structural and electrical teams for such developments.
- Formulate and submit product statistics/information to our Principals when requested.
- Liaise with Purchasing on product shipment and warranty issues.
- Assist Marketing in the compilation of literature and promotional materials.
To succeed in the Regional Product Manager, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior management teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in managing a techno-commercial team in the material handling industry.
- Supplier of capital equipment to a very wide Industry
- Excellent leadership skill
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Some experience or knowledge in crane rail systems, special lift systems, Boom Lifts and AWP (Vertical Platforms) will be added advantage
- Fluency in English is mandatory
The successful Regional Product Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised company offers a great working environment.
If you are a talented and focused Product Manager professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Regional Product Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.