Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 27 June 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
As a result of ongoing and continued success both within Jakarta and internationally, this global leader within the manufacturing industry is recruiting a Marketing Manager to join their exceptional marketing division based in Jakarta.
About the Marketing Manager role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside marketing director. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including delivering an integrated customer marketing approach including products & services deployment plan with assigned customers, leading planning and execution through account teams.
- Identify, drive & implement market based growth opportunities for assigned customers through integrated understanding of category, consumers & customers in alignment with market company business priorities
- Identify customer needs & support Key account management team in line with business strategy, category, portfolio, customer plan & deployment.
- Secure business alignment with customers and improve customer satisfaction
- Develop and implement tailored marketing services programs for customers: Package design, market research, channel strategy, product deployment, marketing planning for customers
- Facilitate the portfolio knowledge with value proposition to customers
- Identify account-level growth opportunities for assigned category & present the case study for market and customers.
- Develop actions and initiatives, marketing activities, marketing services and promotional investment upon the market company business priorities and cluster initiatives & deployment plan.
- Support account teams with articulating value propositions based on value chain profit analysis and value added benefits
To succeed in this Marketing Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- 8+ years of experience in strategy, business development, research, marketing and/or sales in the FMCG industry
- Good knowledge of food and beverage industries
- Experience in consumer and innovation research and development
- Frequent travel is required. Move down to Managerial & Personal Attributes
- BA/BS or equivalent education is required. MBA preferred
- Good command of English language skills
- Good in using office software such as MS Excel, Word, Power-point
- Logic mindset, business orientation
This international manufacturing company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.