Senior Brand Manager
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 09 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Senior Brand Manager role has just become available in one of the leading consumer healthcare company in Jakarta. This role is part of the leadership team in the company report directly to the Country GM.
About the Senior Brand Manager role:
You will be responsible to develop the annual business plan for each assigned brand, prepare the strategies and ensure its proper execution. You will exercise sound decision-making in dealing with day to day business issues, review closely the financial plans and track performance versus budgets, ensuring achievement of plans despite variances/ challenging operating environment.
- Provide recommendations for filling gaps in understanding of consumers, shoppers, and experts
- Initiate insight generation and sharpen the focus of the task map(s)
- Lead performance tracking and recommend improvement opportunities
- Contribute to the development of market activation plans, identifying options to allocate resources amongst brands according to their growth potential
- Help tailor digital activity to different audiences and their mind-set at specific stages
- Work with finance to analyse the P&L and identify the impact of alternative actions
- Use the Listening Lab /CRHL to assist on-going conversations around the brand
- Contribute to the development of the local shopper and expert strategies in the market activation plan
- Work with Supply Chain partners to optimise gross margins, COG's and forecast accuracy
To succeed in this role, you will need to possess well developed skills in advertising, market research, strategic planning and new product development.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business
- At least 7 - 10 years experience in brand management preferably related to OTC or FMCG industry
- Well developed financial acumen
- Strategic thinking and analytic skills
- Planning and project management skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Fluent in English
This global consumer health care company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Brand Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.