Salary IDR50,000,000 - IDR60,000,000 per month + Attractive
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 06 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting GM Marketing job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised global education company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a role for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
About the GM Marketing role:
In this critical role, you are responsible to lead and manage the marketing team and all associated activities in line with their business strategies. The aim will be to develop and strengthen their brand and optimise customer acquisition in line with their positioning as a premium provider of English language training. This will be a dual role; part business and results driver where your efforts ultimately lead to revenue generation, and part creative where experience and customer focus is your driver
- Managing a team of marketing specialists in digital, direct sales, telemarketing, branding, communication and partnership with external parties in all marketing initiatives
- Collaborating with sales and operations teams in by providing ideas, generating and track sales leads and organising events as necessary
- Ensure the operation of marketing division is on track and on budget with the maximum result to reach the ROI target.
- Branding the company as premium lifestyle English course Support Center General Managers business activities by providing guidelines, advice and marketing activities to achieve the centre business targets
To succeed in the GM Marketing role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior global marketing teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Solid direct sales or direct marketing experience. Better with experience in multilevel marketing, insurance, banking or education
- Proven ability to acquire potential customers, mostly from digital marketing and other channels
- Hands on experience in all lead generation channels (expos, telemarketing, direct sales, partnerships, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced working environment, preferred from multinational company
- Inspirational team-player and proven ability of people management
- Strong influencing, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong analytic background with ability to evaluate programs and monitor results (ROI)
- Understanding of inbound content marketing and marketing automation tools useful
- Fluent speaking and written English. Overseas experience preferred (education and work experience)
- Analytic skill - Able to use frame right data sets, analyse, propose and execute high-performance marketing campaigns to revenue
This well known education company needs no induction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With its premium and large coverage for their corporate branding, they are known as the market leader in the market. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
Should you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting GM Marketing job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.