VP Head of Marketing
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 02 April 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
As a result of ongoing and continued success both within Jakarta and internationally, this national leader within the technology industry is recruiting a VP Head of Marketing to join their exceptional marketing division based in Jakarta.
About the VP Head of Marketing role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the broad marketing strategy, delivering the highest quality performances to support and maintain their success, with creativity in reaching out to the audience in the most effective manner. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including online and offline marketing, brand management, market research, events management and so on.
In addition to this, you will be expected to be an expert providing key country customer insights and direction to establish marketing plans that support business growth.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support and manage the development and planning of the marketing strategy in order to achieve the targets
- Lead and develop both digital online and offline activation marketing strategies
- Manage company's e-communications strategies
- Manage suppliers and ensuring the project delivery is on time and according to budget
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders, sales team, suppliers, customers and vendor partners
- Assist the VP Marketing Product in executing the marketing plan according to budget
- Monitor campaigns against KPI’s, and to be fully aware of trends and analytic
To succeed in the VP Head of Marketing job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of 7 years' experience in consumer marketing roles
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytic skills
- Experience in the technology industry will be an added advantage
- Strong background in managing big brands and an excellent proven track record of delivering top brand performances
This top leading tech start-up company is widely known in the country with footprints across the neighbouring markets, as focusing on pioneering new commuting alternatives with an emphasis on speed, safety, and reliability. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals. The company also offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employee.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this VP Head of Marketing job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.