Area Marketing Manager - Jakarta
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 20 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Area Marketing Manager job has just become available at a highly reputable transportation company based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a role for a marketer who is a strong self-starter and thrives in a high-pressure environment
About the Area Marketing Manager role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Area Marketing Manager will play a key role in the support and aid of business continued development and success. You will be responsible to formulate those components, into a brand that consumers and passengers understand and form an emotional attachment with.
- Increase brand awareness, consideration, preference / loyalty through scalabale brand marketing programs
- Support and manage the development and planning of the marketing strategy in order to achieve targets
- Lead and develop digital online marketing strategies, along with e-communications
- Manage suppliers and ensuring the project delivery is on time and according to budget
- Organise market research and report the result to the business
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders, sales team, suppliers, customers and vendor partners
- Assist Head of Marketing in executing marketing plans according to budget
- Manage the social medial channels
- Monitor campaigns against KPIs and to be fully aware of trends and analytics.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and have deep knowledge on the technology and transportation industry.
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university
- Possess experience in marketing / team management role
- Expert knowledge of brand marketing, marketing strategy and planning
- Solid analytical skills
- Proven good marketing execution based on insights/data
This top leading tech start-up company is widely known in Southeast Asia as focusing on pioneering new commuting alternatives with an emphasis on speed, safety, and reliability. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals. The company also offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employee.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Head of Marketing job is for you.
Apply now or call me today to discuss this new opportunity.