Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 15 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Marketing Director job has just become available at a highly reputable automotive company, based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Global Marketing Team, this is a role for a senior marketer who is a strong self-starter and thrives in a high-pressure environment.
About the Marketing Director role:
The selected individual will be responsible to lead all marketing activities in Indonesia, and to ensure both short-term and long-term target is being met. They are one of the largest and well-known brand, and will only shortlist a marketer with strong exposure in branding and digital, who thrives in fast-changing environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing marketing plans that are aligned with global brand strategy and sales channel strategy
- Creating a focused approach on long-term sustainability in building the brand in its own category
- Annual budgeting, managing the marketing investment plans
- Responsible for product marketing and product management activities
- Localising global marketing campaigns when needed, and driving digital campaign activation
Delivering short-term and long-term business targets by providing operational, sales and strategic people leadership
- Building a high-performance organisation through developing and retaining high performers within the business
- Optimising the marketing mix and touch point strategy through digital, retail (omni-channel) and other off-line media when needed
- Networking and managing good relationships with various agencies (PR and creative)
- Ensuring that branding and sales targets are achieved with optimal investment level
To succeed in the Marketing Director job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior teams, across borders and internal matrix.
Key requirements include:
- University graduate major in a reputable university; post-graduate degree is a plus
At least 15 years of working experience in a marketing role with management exposure, within multiple industries
- Multinational corporation with solid global and proven track record
- Good leadership skill, be a team player and is able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Demonstrating ability to prioritise work in order to achieve the given target
- Expert in the digital marketing, social media will be preferred
- Track records of delivering results in complex and dynamic environment
- Strong regional knowledge of the key channel partners and clear understanding of the industry
- Ability to prioritise, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Strong alignment with sales, with a focus on marketing eficiencies
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a high-paced growth environment
This client is one of the leading automotive manufacturer in Indonesia and they are recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Director role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.