Product Communications Manager
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 06 March 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Product Communications Manager job has just become available at a highly reputable automotive company in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Head of Communications, this is a role for a marketer who is a strong self-starter and thrives in a high-pressure environment.
About the Product Communications Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and directing the creation and implementation of global marketing and communication strategies in order to effectively promote the company and its products. You will proactively work collaboratively with other departments, and provide strategic guidance on marketing planning and implementation to the company business units.
- Planning communications strategies for new product reveals and vehicle launches; ensuring collaborative cross-functional leadership to align design, engineering, safety and marketing to ensure cohesive planning and message development
- Developing and executing media programming leveraging existing and new marketing assets, campaigns and programs including events to support media launch drives, briefings and auto shows
- Ongoing brainstorming, story development, media outreach and program hosting for existing products; placement of stories in key print, broadcast, online and social media outlets
- Development and execution of annual product communications strategy for all brands including cross functional opportunities
- Overseeing social media communications strategy, assisting in content development and influencer outreach, delivering on metrics and ROI
- Creative program development and media hosting surrounding marketing initiatives
To succeed in this role, you must have strong experience in brand management and brand development.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Have experience in strategic marketing communications and managing people.
- Strong leadership and entrepreneurial spirit, collaborative, creative, resourceful & strategic minded.
- Independent, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and high adaptability in a fast moving environment.
This client is one of the leading automotive company in Indonesia and they are recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Communications Manager role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.