Location Central Jakarta
Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 26 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Division Manager role has just become available at one of the most respectable retail companies based in Jakarta. This is a role for a merchandiser who is a leader in its field.
About the Division Manager role:
Due to future expansion plans, the Division Manager role will focus on day to day operations through Regional and Area Managers and subordinate executives.
- Responsible for the attainment of business goals and objectives of the region
- Set the Strategic direction for the region
- Liaised with other key executives in formulating marketing strategies for the region
- Worked with merchandising in developing regional product assortment and sourcing
To succeed in this Division Manager role, you will need to have exceptional planning and key account management skills.
- Higher Diploma or above in retail fashion, merchandising, or related discipline
- Five to eight years of experience in retail fashion industry both merchandising and operation side
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and innovative production management systems to influence the principle
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- A team player with good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage, motivate and develop others
- Strong planning and negotiation skills including the ability to influence at all levels
- Strong problem solving and analytic skills
The firm is looking for a self-motivated individual who believes can improve the responsive capability to service the business better.
If you are driven, determined, and want to take further step in your career, this is the role for you. Attractive remuneration package as well as excellent career progression await the right person in this exciting Division Manager role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.