Customer Marketing Analyst
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 15 January 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Customer Marketing Analyst has just become available in one of the leading retail company in Indonesia.
About the Customer Marketing Analyst role:
To lead and drive local marketing strategies and initiatives, and monitor the implementation to support the sales plans of the country, in line with regional marketing direction and strategies.
- Co-ordinate the customer presentation strategy deliverable
- Develop/localise/customise basic POP materials to enhance trade executions and ensure availability at storage locations
- Develop and localise field force selling tools folder and ensure information is current, relevant and actionable
- Develop and execute brand/product shelf presentation standard via plannograms and establish contacts with customers’ plannogram key stakeholders
- Develop & execute retailer & consumer in-store activities (promotions, merchandising units, demonstrations)
- Ensure brand activation meets with brand and customers objectives and guidelines
- Regular pre and post analysis of in-store activities to improve understanding and efficiency
- Maintain & track Trade Marketing expenses to achieve best ROI on all in-store activation
- Develop and maintain a sample process for local sales and TM team
To succeed in this Customer Marketing Analyst role, you must have experience in mechanics and importance of merchandising, category management and marketing.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Computer literate - able to understand systems and determine how to retrieve relevant data from the database
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail; follows tasks through to completion
- Sound interpersonal skills - able to develop strong internal & external working relationships at all levels. Able to use appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to influence individuals; gaining acceptance of ideas or plans
- Communicates effectively – listens and respects the opinions of others, speaks and writes effectively
- Results oriented- focuses on what is important, determines the critical path and removes obstacles
- Innovative and creative – develops and promotes new ideas, good judgement, lateral thinker, proactive, self motivated, displays initiative and innovation orientation
This global retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Customer Marketing Analyst job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.