Head of Trade Marketing
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 05 April 2017
A fantastic role of Head of Trade Marketing in a leading consumer health care company has just become available in the market.
About the Head of Trade Marketing role:
In this challenging, hands-on role, you will lead the development and execution of the trade marketing plans for a power brand in Indonesia; developing scalable store activation plans and ensuring each specific store format and customer is considered in each initiative/activity. This will include developing short and longer-term category strategies based on a thorough understanding of market conditions and trends and leading the annual category planning and review process; understanding business objectives and translating them into a clear road map for commercial execution.
- Ensuring local implementation of brand strategies across customers in line with agreed brand priorities and media plans
- Developing category and merchandising guidelines for each brand across the region including model shelf layout and promotional models for each store format
- Identifying market/consumer/category trends and building them into the category vision and growth story, presenting these to customers to establish us as the category expert
- Ensuring customer requirements are reflected in key projects and that NPD is suitable for customer execution
- Identifying best practice and ideas that can be scaled across the region in the context of the company’s global success models.
To succeed in this Head of Trade Marketing role, you need to demonstrate outstanding ability in a previous FMCG organisation where you will have gained great exposure across both the on and off trade in delivering first class insight, planning and activation. Superb organisational, analytical, leadership and interpersonal skills are also essential.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- High level commercial awareness and proven experience in marketing, sales, category or adjacent function
- An engaging presenter and someone able to create clear selling stories based on consumer insights, facts and hinged on customer objectives
- A strong influencer to both internal and external audiences and stakeholders
- Proven ability to operate effectively at all levels of the organisation and an ability to build strong, constructive relationships and positively influence a diverse group of stakeholders
- A team player and a strong leader with good planning and organising skills; able to meet deadlines with quality output
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to analyse complex information from multiple sources so as to construct effective and robust strategies and plans
- Confidence, gravitas and personal impact; someone who inspires your reports and colleagues in other functions to buy-into your recommendations and plans
This global consumer health care company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. This is an excellent opportunity to take your strong commercial, strategic and creative thinking skills to one of the powerhouses in the FMCG/consumer health care arena.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.