Senior Brand Manager
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 05 April 2017
A leading multinational FMCG company in Jakarta is looking for a well-experienced Senior Brand Manager. This job requires a person who can create a brand development strategy to create a lasting impression among consumers and improve product sales and market share.
About the Senior Brand Manager role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside four other Brand Managers. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and directory/league table submissions.
- Drive brand plans with objective to grow brand equity, usage, consumption and loyalty to meet business objectives
- Lead business analysis and development of annual integrated marketing plan to grow the category and build strong leadership, countering competitor activities
- Plan and execute integrated marketing campaigns based on strong understanding of consumer, shopper and professional insights and business opportunities
- Work closely with sales and professional affair teams to develop key customer programmes
- Lead the planning and execution of integrated product launches and new initiatives, including launch meetings, sales planning sessions and communication tools for sales team
- Thorough analysis on consumer, market and category trends, brand health, pricing, competition and campaigns tracking, understand opportunities and potential to strengthen future plans and initiatives
- Manage and own the budget, forecasting and optimise spends for effective utilisation of the investments
To succeed in this Senior Brand Manager role, you should be able to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- At least 5 years of brand management experience gained preferably from reputable FMCG company
- Insights driven in strong understanding of consumer's and customer's needs
- Good big picture orientation with attention to detail
- Analytical and Strategic, Team player, self- confident
- Innovative, business excellence and results-oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and business acumen
- Independent ad pro-active with strong multi-tasking and time management skills
This leading FMCG company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Brand Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.