Senior Shopper Marketing Manager
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 10 March 2017
An exciting opportunity has become available at a leading FMCG company to join them as Senior Shopper Marketing Manager. You will be managing a team and directly responsible for setting the strategy and overseeing the execution of shopper marketing programs in this high visibility role.
About the Senior Shopper Marketing Manager role:
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will lead the shopper marketing strategy for the specified brands and to be the voice of the shopper in the development of the overall brand strategy. Working closely with the sales team, you will also have responsibility for specific accounts ensuring retail-centricity in the development and execution of all shopper related activity in order to achieve revenue and profit targets.
- Owning and developing the annual shopper marketing plan and budget, ensuring alignment with the overall brand strategy
- Leading the relationship with the shopper agency to develop the annual marketing plan and working with the shopper insights team to define a clear shopper strategy for the brand
- Tracking, measuring and post evaluating all major activity in plan, in order to continually improve -Shopper Impact effectiveness and ROI
- Owning and managing execution of generic and retailer specific trade communication of the client's initiatives via media including trade press, PR and presentations
- For the role allocated retailers, building and managing on going retailer relationship and leveraging shopper insights to deliver plans that maximise impact with the retailers shoppers
- Developing, executing and post evaluating customer specific shopper marketing plans and being the continuous voice of the shopper for the client's brands
- Executing key customer shopper marketing events, via leading cross-functional teams and third parties to deliver coordinate TTL events, meeting agreed KPIs within budget
- Working closely with shopper insights team to translate insights into best in class campaigns that establish the client as the shopper expert with our key accounts
To succeed in this Senior Shopper Marketing Manager role you need to have experience in brand management and/or trade marketing in the FMCG industry. You will be a true team player and an experienced line manager with the passion and drive to succeed.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Excellent project management and execution of the below-the-line campaigns across retailers and categories
- Excellent leadership and team management
- Experience with agency and agency management, ensuring productive supplier-agency relationships
- Track-record of delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns, from creative development through to in store execution
- Good at stakeholder identification, engagement, and influencing (at high level)
This leading FMCG company a global player in their category. They have an enviable product portfolio which spans across ready-to-drink categories, supplying into all major retailers. Passionate about developing quality products, they are at the forefront of innovation and understanding what their customer base desires.
If you are keen to move into a fast-growing business and take on the challenge of growing a shopper marketing function, then this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.