Location South Jakarta
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 08 March 2017
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Brand Manager to join a dynamic and fast-paced company which develops products used within the consumer goods sector.
About the Brand Manager role:
You will be helping the Senior Brand Manager to develop new and existing brand propositions, from defining consumer relevant positioning to planning and implementing supporting activities.
- Work with trade marketing to set engagement programmes and cycle plans to ensure brand strategies and objectives are executed and evaluated at field level
- Promote brand understanding, insights and commitment throughout the company
- Drive fact based decision making by providing market analysis, reports and clear recommendations for action
- Report and analyse brand performance clearly and concisely, focusing on actions
- Monitor operational brand plans and recommend changes to brand programmes
- Ensure external agencies manage brand programmes to required quality, costs and timescales
To succeed in this Brand Manager role, you will need to have experience in marketing and/or similar role in FMCG industry/company and understand product development, trade and consumer insights, copy strategy and ATL/BTL communication.
- Min. Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills and a creative, but logical mind
- As a good communicator and manager, you have to be able to deal with stakeholders from a variety of backgrounds
- Have a commercial approach and the ability to take the initiative and make decisions
- A strong self-starter, with a willingness to take responsibility and get things done in a pressured environment
This global consumer goods company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are a dynamic individual, thirsty for challenges and want to reach your full potential, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Brand Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.