Assistant Marketing Manager
Salary IDR25000000 - IDR27000000 per month
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Darvin Suwanto
Date posted 20 February 2017
This is one of the most exciting Assistant Marketing Manager positions in the market. A leading FMCG company has an unique opportunity for an Assistant Marketing Manager to join their team working on their leading brands.
About the Assistant Marketing Manager Role:
You will be helping the Marketing Director to develop new and existing brand propositions, from defining consumer relevant positioning to planning and implementing supporting activities. You will also identify consumer drivers and desires, manage brand innovation and renovation projects and deliver compelling consumer and shopper promotional activity that drives trial and continued love for the brand.
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver against several key NPD projects
- Ownership of brand consumer spend
- Contribute to the overall tracking and reporting of marketing performance i.e. financial, customer and market, and supporting the development of action planning as an output of the findings
- Contribute to the development of the Annual Brand Plan
- Lead the development and execution of key brand activities identified in the brand planning process
- A hybrid role between marketing and NPD that owns the end-to-end process from conceptualisation to on-shelf delivery
To succeed in this Assistant Marketing Manager role, you need to have a passionate interest in marketing and understanding consumers, shoppers and brands; someone who is always looking to develop and sharpen their skills to bring ideas to the business.
- Minimum education of a bachelor degree. MBA degree will be a plus
- Minimum experience of 5 (five) years in brand management manufacturing industry. Global brand experience will be a plus
- Experienced in generic marketing knowledge and brand management business
- Experienced in people development, at the very least the experience of managing a few subordinates for several years
- Experienced in FMCG business practises. Manufacturing industry will be a plus. Retail could be under consideration
This leading FMCG company builds distinctive brands that excite their consumers and satisfy their needs in a highly complex and competitive retail environment, and their marketing teams are in the front line of their business, overcoming global challenges and developing ambitious brand initiatives that maintain their market leadership.
If you have strong organisational and project management skills with an energetic, positive ‘can do’ attitude to new challenges; someone who takes ownership and gets things done with pace then this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters Singapore is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.