Head of Marketing
Consultant Vicky Semidang
Date posted 10 February 2017
An excellent Head of Marketing job in Jakarta has just arisen at one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies based in Jakarta. The company is seeking an experienced head of marketing to lead the division who has strong experience in OTC/ Consumer health. To be successful on this position the job holder will have the ability to create innovative and effective marketing strategies that will make a significant impact on the business with all its restrictions.
About the Head of Marketing Role:
In this business critical role the head of marketing will be responsible for defining the broad marketing strategy, delivering the highest quality service for their business lines. You will also take the lead providing direction to all marketing-related activities, including brand management, market research, events management and directory/league table submissions.
- Developing a marketing/ communications strategy across all businesses
- Creating new innovative ideas
- Leading a team of marketing division and mentor them
- Working closely with the senior business development/ sales teams
- Responsible for marketing budget management and planning
- Work with key stakeholders to execute strategies
- Develop innovative marketing initiatives/ strategies that align with company's objectives
- Continue to drive a results oriented team measuring and sharing results against targets across the business
To succeed in the Head of Marketing job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior business development teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Minimum bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years' experience in marketing or related field
- Must have minimum five years' experience in handling OTC/ consumer health
- A solid proven track record leading a successful team
- Ability to develop overall marketing strategy for all products
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytic skills
- Ability to transform data into effective strategies
This company is much more than just a large global Pharmaceutical company. They pride themselves on their diversity, career progression, international exposures and a wide range of opportunities. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Head of marketing job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.