Senior Product Manager (Ethical)
Location South Jakarta
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 09 February 2017
Due to growth within the business, a leading pharmaceutical company is seeking for a Senior Product Manager (Ethical) to join their growing team. They have a fantastic product offering and are offering the opportunity to work within an exciting, dynamic and collaborative team.
About the Senior Product Manager (Ethical) Role:
You will be responsible for leading the development medical marketing activities, including identifying and managing Key Opinion Leaders, generating scientific content for health care professional education, and maintaining the speakers’ bureau – including speaker training, educating on program options, and optimising peer-to-peer programs.
- Assist in the development of the brand strategy utilising sound marketing principles, learnings from advisor activities and available market research
- Manage brand strategy and tactical execution as it applies to professional communications and key opinion leader (KOL) identification and development
- Proactively consider/identify new strategies, tactics and vendors to challenge the team’s thinking and raise the level of performance, ultimately finding ways to do more with less
- Collaborate directly with brand team members and sales leadership, sales training and sales teams, and other cross-functional groups to: communicate brand strategies, ensure all groups are aligned with the brand business objectives and strategies, and monitor the progress of the brand
- Establish ways to measure impact, report results, and adjust plans accordingly
- Conduct advisory board meetings for the brand, bringing actionable insights back to the extended team
To succeed on this Senior Product Manager (Ethical) role, you will need to work closely with other product team members, product leadership and cross-functional partners within the organisation.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university
- More than four years' pharmaceutical product marketing experience
- Experience in development and execution of advisory boards, consultant meetings, speaker training and the promotional speakers programs
- Experience working cross-functionally and with key opinion leaders
- Demonstrated relationship development with the ability to work effectively both independently or within a team
- Sound scientific acumen
- Experience with OPDP and FDA requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This is not only a terrific opportunity to join a growing business with a great culture but also of joining a company that enjoys promoting from within and offers excellent career progression.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role or you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Product Manager (Ethical) role.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.