Location South Jakarta
Consultant Marsela Sari
Date posted 08 February 2017
This is one of the most exciting brand manager positions in the market. A leading FMCG company has an unique opportunity for a Brand Manager to join their team working on their leading brands.
About the Brand Manager Role:
You will be helping the Marketing Manager to develop new and existing brand propositions, from defining consumer relevant positioning to planning and implementing supporting activities. You will also identify consumer drivers and desires, manage brand innovation and renovation projects and deliver compelling consumer and shopper promotional activity that drives trial and continued love for the brand.
- Lead cross-functional teams to deliver against several key NPD projects
- Ownership of brand consumer spend
- Contribute to the overall tracking and reporting of marketing performance i.e. financial, customer and market, and supporting the development of action planning as an output of the findings
- Contribute to the development of the Annual Brand Plan
- Lead the development and execution of key brand activities identified in the brand planning process
- A hybrid role between marketing and NPD that owns the end-to-end process from conceptualisation to on-shelf delivery
- Lead and coordinate the NPD process, liaising with all other disciplines in the business to identify, develop, launch and commercialise new products as well as range extensions.
To succeed in this Brand Manager role, you need to have a passionate interest in marketing and understanding consumers, shoppers and brands; someone who is always looking to develop and sharpen their skills to bring ideas to the business.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree's level with a robust base of FMCG brand marketing experience
- Smart, commercially savvy and results-driven with strong creative and analytical thinking skills and a good grasp of continuous retail/shopper/market insight data
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to persuade and influence at all management levels and functions
- Have a commercial approach and the ability to take the initiative and make decisions
- A strong self-starter, with a willingness to take responsibility and get things done in a pressured environment
- Experience of working as either a Brand Manager for food and drinks brands in the FMCG market is essential for this role
This leading FMCG company builds distinctive brands that excite their consumers and satisfy their needs in a highly complex and competitive retail environment, and their marketing teams are in the front line of their business, overcoming global challenges and developing ambitious brand initiatives that maintain their market leadership.
If you have strong organisational and project management skills with an energetic, positive ‘can do’ attitude to new challenges; someone who takes ownership and gets things done with pace then this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.