Location South Jakarta
Consultant Nathalia Atmaja
Date posted 06 February 2017
A multinational pharmaceutical company, specialising in skin product is looking for a well-experienced Product Manager. This job requires a person who can create brand development strategy to create a lasting impression among consumers and improve product sales and market share with ethical approaches.
About the Product Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the market trends, sales and marketing activities to ensure the brand is coupled with the right message of marketing and sales strategy. You will also take the lead providing direction to all brand strategic planning- related activities.
- Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits
- Analysing the potential profitability
- Supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research
- Co-ordinating the launch programme to external customers as well as employees
To be successful in this Product Manager role, you should be able to handle stress and work well under pressure in order to deliver targets.
- Experience in ethical approach (doctors approach)
- Pharmacy background is essential
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Great communication skills.
This pharmaceutical company is one of the best skin product companies in its market.
If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.