Product Manager, Cardio Metabolic
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 01 February 2017
An opportunity to work for a leading pharmaceutical company as Product Manager, Cardio Metabolic has just become available. You will be responsible for managing a key portfolio that contributes significantly to the overall business.
About the Production Manager, Cardio Metabolic Role:
You will develop, implement and be accountable for product marketing plans which optimise brand profitability, market share and revenue growth in the short and long term.
- Develop an effective marketing plan in line with IPS ( Intergrated Product Strategy) standards and business unit strategy
- Develop, implement and adapt the tactical plan in line with corporate strategic product objectives
- Closely coordinate with Sales to ensure implementation of the Brand strategy
- Communicate effectively within the organisation to ensure the motivation and alignment of sales force and other key people and the achievement of product objectives
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key customers to support current and future product objectives
- Be recognised as the “Product Champion” by developing and continuously updating knowledge and therapy, product and market
- Monitor and control product performance and adjust plan accordingly
- Anticipate future trends in disease management and market environment which are likely to affect the performance and potential of the product
- Propose accurate Market Share / phasis forecast for individual products
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work describe herein
To succeed in this Product Manager, Cardio Metabolic role, you will need a minimum two years' experience as a Product Manager in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree from a reputable university, preferably from Pharmacy or Medicine major
- Strong connection with key opinion leaders, doctors and association
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life cycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This leading pharmaceutical company provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. It discovers and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. It is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale.
If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Product Manager, Cardio Metabolic job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.