Senior Product Manager
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 01 February 2017
This rapidly expanding transportation technology company is looking for a talented Senior Product Manager in Jakarta to take on a newly created role.
About the Senior Product Manager Role:
The role will lead the definition, development, approval, and introduction of new online product features and functionality. Also understanding the level of effort involved is crucial to making the right decisions. This is even more important where Product Managers spend more time day to day with the development team.
- Lead and support the implementation, communication, and change efforts in the roll out and enhancement of digital products
- Develop and implement strategic plans for digital product families, to include new capabilities, enhance features, and eliminate issues
- Responsible for user acceptance testing
- Work with design and development teams
- Proactively manage and prioritise a backlog according to business value, complexity, and expectations
- Develop features into users stories that are granular enough for a sprint, convey the goals and vision of each sprint
- Coordinate with key partners and stakeholders to understand their business models and goals and leads defining business requirements, content, and features
- Research and analyse industry trends and competitive information
- Collaborate with project teams to define digital product strategy
- Collaborate and build productive working relationships with internal business partners
To succeed in this Senior Product Manager role, you should be equipped with strong leadership skills and be well experienced in leading teams.
- Well-experienced in product management
- Well-experienced with e-commerce businesses
- Superior communication skills
- Proven ability to manage complex information and translate into action
- An innate passion for the digital space and an awareness of best practices, trends and opportunities.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
This leading tech start-up company is widely known in Southeast Asia for focusing on pioneering new commuting alternatives with an emphasis on speed, safety, and reliability. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals. The company also offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employee.
If you are a driven, a determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, this Senior Product Manager is the job for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.